We are currently hiring, namely for the specific position listed below.
Shoot an email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter!
Do you color coordinate your calendar and sock drawer?
Do you pride yourself on your ability to multi-task?
Do you geek out over finding a more efficient way to organize a spreadsheet?
Do you have a framed email response to a customer complaint that worked out really well on your fridge?
Are you self-motivated enough to work from home most of the time, but enjoy humans enough to bring your fun personality to meetings with us and our clients?
Well then we have the position for you! 😜
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to perform clerical tasks in a well-organized and timely way. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with.
About Us (i.e. why you’ll love working here)
We are the entertainment industry’s premier social media management and growth firm. Basically, we’re the go-to Instagram experts in entertainment.
More importantly, we love what we do, have tremendous passion for each other, and work every day to create a work environment that allows you to thrive not just professionally but personally.
Everyone at the company is a creative in some way—actors, dancers, photographers, you name it. As such, we understand and love supporting other artists and creating a work environment that is professional of course, but also a total hoot. (Note: The oldest member of our team wrote “total hoot.” The rest of us are still researching what the heck that means. Thankfully we got them not to use the word “fleektastic”. 🤦♀️)
We also deeply value inclusivity. We know that when everyone brings their own unique perspective, history, and approach to the world we do better as a team.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow (basically, lots of emails and messaging)
- Manage executives’ calendar and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, phone calls, travel, speaking engagements)
- Manage all-staff calendar and coordinate/schedule meetings and phone calls between clients/prospects and various members of our team
- Take extensive, detailed, organized notes during meetings and team phone calls
- Format information for internal and external communication – emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Occasional “personal assistant” type responsibilities (errands, etc.)
- Be a self-starter. This position primarily works from home, and we don’t believe in micro-managing. Do know, though, that you will have very frequent interactions with the rest of the team on a daily basis to carry out the job.
- Proven aptitude and skills related to the above responsibilities
- Bonus points for work experience as an executive assistant or senior executive assistant
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency
- Particular aptitude with Excel/Google Sheets is very helpful
- Mad bonus points if you have familiarity with Instagram, Notion, and/or Google Suite
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (Seriously—this is imperative. You will be tested on this. 💙)
- Discretion and confidentiality with high-profile clients
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered a plus
Note that you will work from home about 70% of the time, so easy access to a reliable computer, phone, and internet is a must. We’re a very mac-friendly company, though we accept PC-people too (see: inclusivity).
The other 30% of the time is generally meetings held at our office space in Koreatown, so reliable transportation is key.
This position has significant growth opportunities both in terms of responsibilities and compensation, in our fast-growing company.